Oh My Love AW13 Press Party

Last week was the night I had been working towards since I started interning for Oh My Love in April.
There was a whole load of planning and the result was incredible: when Anne (CEO and founder of Oh My Love) personally thanked me in front of all of the guests, has to be one of my proudest moments.

The Oh My Love team just before the party started.
 Chloe from Looking.gd
Mpho and Nyane Lebajoa from nyane-mpho.tumblr.com/
Lois from Oh My Love

 Sophie Goddard and Velvet Vejnovic getting their nails done by Nail Girls London 
The outdoor food stall, by Mother Flipper  probably THE most amazing burgers in the world 
 Myself with the hot drinks girls: Sophie, Velvet, (me), Mimi and Georgia

 Claudia of thenighthawk_, Sophie (as before), myself, Nyane (as before)
Our amazing goodie bags with items from sofragrance, nailgirlslondon, eylure, regalrose and 23jewellery


For all who came, I hope you enjoyed it.
LOVE REN